AVP, Chatbot Technology & Project Management
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Oversee the intent annotation system and process (BAU) and build tool enabling online update of annotation results.
- Develop Chatbot applications using internal tools (FAQ, Guided conversation)
- Understand the linkage of various tools and propose solution of improvement
- Drive toward the overall tool productivity enhancement from tool perspective with proper user requirement. And work with tech to oversee the process of tool enhancement.
- Experiment and regular demo the new chatbot related technology with concrete value proposition to DBS.
- Deep understanding of chatbot development, technology and tools.
- Extensive experience on Chatbot use case development
- Able to code in Python, SQL
- Good analysis skills and logical thinking in problem identification and solution proposal
- Good Skills in communication, project management, and stakeholder management.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.