Marketing Specialist - Chatbots
We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious global team that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer experience. Our AI-powered platform has automated over 1 billion customer interactions for some notable enterprises, including Zoom, Facebook and Shopify. We recently raised Series C funding of $130M by Spark Capital (early investors of Twitter, Slack, Snapchat), and we're officially a Canadian unicorn with a $1.2B valuation!
You can learn more about the founding of our company here. Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us.
As Ada’s Chatbot Specialist, you will own the chatbot strategy and have the opportunity to showcase the power of our own technology!
By increasing interaction volume and conversion rates across every step of the marketing and sales funnel, you will play a crucial role in achieving Ada’s MQL, pipeline and larger ARR goal. As well, you will act as a catalyst for new product ideas, feedback and how that gets incorporated into Ada’s roadmap.
- You have experience creating workflows and personalized experiences that are optimized for conversion.
- You have successfully implemented and managed a chatbot solution in the past.
- You are comfortable with building and customizing conversational experiences that reflect brand strategy and tone of voice.
- You have strong conversational writing and readability skills as they relate to creating personalized customer experiences.
- You have been held accountable and achieved both measurable and stretch goals which align to MQL targets and pipeline growth.
- You have a basic understanding of the marketing funnel and are eager to learn more about demand generation focused marketing.
- You are comfortable with a metrics based orientation, and can analyze reports and identify actionable insights to drive new opportunities.
- Deliver a bot experience on our website and landing pages that is best of class and exposes Ada’s product features, brand tone, and the power of our own technology.
- Dramatically increase the volume of MQLs, year over year, to support stretch pipeline and revenue targets.
- Work with the Product and Product Marketing teams to expand the marketing/sales use cases for Ada’s platform.
- Leverage data to make optimizations that will drive better conversion rates at every stage of the marketing and sales funnel.
- Work with channel and campaign managers to understand traffic strategy and how to lift bot engagement across each traffic source.
- Work with channel and campaign managers to explore opportunities to deploy automated customer experience within new social channels.
- Report frequently on chatbot performance and understand levers to pull to optimize towards our goals.
Ada is a rapidly growing digital first company in a thriving AI ecosystem. We optimize our communication, collaboration and generally, the way we work for the digital world instead of in-person. With flexible working hours, together we'll determine a schedule that fits your style and the requirements of your role.
We are backed by world-class investors, including Spark, Accel, FirstMark, Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One. We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company. Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AI-powered, scalable automation to drive engagement across the customer journey.