Conversational AI Designer, Senior, Tech Consulting
This job is no longer accepting applications.
User experience is at the forefront of every organization’s mind. Enhancing customer experience, providing consistent experience across channels is one of the top priorities for our clients. We are looking for an innovative, creative and passionate individual to help our clients with conversation designs for their voice and text Virtual Agents.
Your key responsibilities
You will leverage your knowledge of human language and communication to help clients design text and voice conversational AI experiences for different interfaces that are natural, engaging, consistent to help end users solve their problems. You will also help clients design personas, develop design principles, guidelines, standards for quality conversations and UX. You will be collaborating with technology, data and business teams across sectors to deliver client engagements.
- Develop high-level sample dialogs, flow diagrams, and prototypes to effectively communicate voice and text interactions and design ideas.
- Conceptualize and iterate on high-quality end-to-end designs for speech and conversational user interfaces and content
- Create natural dialog flows, wireframes and templates that clearly convey a conversation architecture to development teams
- Create conversation design framework, processes, methodologies with scalable ontologies and guidelines that inform our natural language systems
- Fostering relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently delivering quality client services. Driving high-quality work products within expected time frames and on budget.
- Monitoring progress, managing risk and confirming that key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Managing expectations of client service delivery.
- Staying abreast of current industry trends
- Fostering an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Playing an active role in the counselling and mentoring of junior consultants within the organization.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Linguistics, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years experience with conversational design experience
- Experience crafting demos that showcase the potential of conversational experiences
- Knowledge and experience with natural language understanding and generation systems
- Experience in persona designing/writing
- Technical knowledge of the fundamentals of conversation, speech and language technologies
- A willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated at up to 80%. A valid driver’s license in the US and a valid passport are required; willingness and ability to travel internationally.
What we look for
We’re interested in creative, innovative and passionate leaders with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Conversational AI. If you have a genuine passion for helping clients to provide their customers exceptional experience, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 18 days of vacation plus 10 observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions, and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.