Director, Product Management – Conversational AI
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Uniphore, the leader in conversational AI, is looking for an exceptional Director of Product Management with experience in building products with Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence. In this role, you will collaborate with the Uniphore leadership team in defining clear product strategy within the relevant market or geography. You will also Identify market requirements, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with leadership team in defining clear product strategy within the relevant market or geography.
- Identify market requirements, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap
- Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture
- Prioritize business requirements, and translate them to product functional & technical requirements
- Perform Product feature gap analysis, Competition & SWOT Analysis, Requirements Analysis, Customer Feedback Surveys, Own Product Literature, Demonstrate Products to Customers/Partners
- Interface with cross-functional teams - Product Engineering, UI/UX, Core-Technology, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Business Development
- Develop pricing models
- Collaborate with Marketing to develops go to market strategy, positioning, pricing, and launch plans; accountable for coordinated execution across product, sales, marketing and other customer facing teams.
- Own and Manage demo environments and liaise with Pre-Sales and Product Engineering
- Create documentation and collateral as needed to support sales & services enablement, and training for both internal and external users
- Own the end to end product management cycle from Concept to Market Introduction, and lifecycle management
- Ensure ROI for go to market strategy, including revenue goals
- Develop appropriate metrics and tracking of product initiatives and ensure reporting to stakeholders
- Evangelize product for sales, customers, and media.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science/IT Engineering or related fields
- 10+ years of experience in delivering SaaS based / web based products with 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience in Speech Analytics, Virtual Voice Assistant products would be a plus
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Experience in working in Agile methodologies
- Strong innovation skills and experience in building products with Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence
- Proven analytical thinking, leadership, problem solving, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
- Domain knowledge in building & launching solutions for contact centers, Conversational Assistants, or Conversational AI
- Be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior level executives
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Uniphore is a global Conversational AI technology company with offices in the U.S., India and Singapore. Uniphore believes the future of customer service is every voice being truly heard. The Company’s vision is to bridge the gap between people and machines through voice. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing a platform of Conversational Analytics, Conversational Assistant and Conversational Security that changes the way enterprises engage their consumers, build loyalty and realize efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.