Conversation Designer (Chatbot Developer)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Experienced in conversation design and a strong background in writing. You have an excellent eye for detail and an understanding of each step of the conversation design process, including familiarity with NLP. You’re tech-savvy and up to date on trends in conversational design, platforms, and experiences. You’re a team player who can give and take feedback constructively while being able to design and craft meaningful conversations with users. You love a good challenge (or 3)!
As a Conversation Designer, you will:
- Conduct extensive product and user research.
- Identify use cases and user journeys that can benefit from conversational experiences.
- Own every stage of the conversation design process, from research and design to conversational scripting and QA.
- Assist in the maintenance and training of NLP algorithms.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, UX designers, and other stakeholders across the company.
- Juggle multiple projects at once, while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines.
- Coordinate the localization process for our global audience (18 languages and counting).
Seeking a San Francisco Bay Area-based or willing to relocate to the Bay Area candidates who are able and willing to work on-site once we return to the office.
Your application has been successfully submitted.