This job is no longer accepting applications.
UCF Area, Orlando, Florida OR Remote (USA) - Full Time Employee ONLY
Zesty Paws is growing faster than we planned. The demand for first-time and repeat purchases are both energizing and overwhelming. The truth is, we need help, and we are hoping you can help us.
Every day at Zesty Paws has new challenges, seriously. Today, we are an organization of people who "figuring it out." We get it done. We often find ourselves pushing the boundaries of prix fixe job descriptions' responsibilities. And, we often do it with our might. We're looking for brilliant, talented people who are self-learns and can solve first-time problems independently. Dealing with this sort of ambiguity is more than a skill or an experience you once had; the right person will feel forward-driving excitement from this environment, not paralyzing frustration. If you're that right person, you've been hard to find. That's why we pay better than three out of four companies. That's why our benefits are so great! We hope you'll consider joining our team!
This position reports to the Director of eCommerce.
The ChatBot Developer will create amazing user experiences, translating high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, creating dynamic, intuitive, and functional chatbots for customers. In this role you will work with support, sales, content writing, engineering, and the product team to deliver comprehensive and consistent user experiences through various touchpoints with our customers. This is a new role, ideal for someone who is very creative, loves to automate, and enjoys research and analytics.
- Prepare chatbot storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Strong experience with automation and integration with third-party apps
- Discuss designs and key milestone deliverables with peers and executives
- Conduct continuous testing, research, and evaluation of user feedback
- Set design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Stay up-to-date with the latest chatbot trends, techniques, and technologies
- 2+ years' experience working with ManyChat and other chatbot interfaces
- Must be an expert at CPG, Product Launching, and ManyChat software
- Klaviyo or Drip experience preferred
- Strong presentational and team player abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills with a creative approach
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines
Your application has been successfully submitted.