This job is no longer accepting applications.
Thomas J. Watson said it best: “Good design is good business.” Visualization is critical to discovering data-driven insights and effectively communicating that knowledge to others. Designers at IBM work to create experiences that work together, work the same, and work for our clients. Does the thought of creating the platform at the heart of solutions like Watson, Blockchain, IoT, and Security excite you? If so, read on!
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs a Conversation Designer you’ll be understanding both, human and artificial brains, and you’ll use user-focused writing techniques to make sure both brains understand each other. Human beings need empathy, so as Design Lead you will be in charge of writing a dialogue that is useful, natural and persuasive. You will also be presenting and advising senior management for which you will use your solid experience in end-to-end projects of digital products.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
– At least 2 or more years of experience designing conversation streams for Whatsapp/Facebook/Own channels
– Excellent writing skills
– 100% reliability in spelling
– Experience presenting and advising senior management
– Experience working on end-to-end digital product projects
– Advanced and fluid English level speech and writing
– Fluent Spanish (mother tongue must be Argentine Spanish)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
– Familiar with analytics tools (Google Analytics or similar)
– Competent in Figma, Invision, Mural and Sketch.
– No programming knowledge is required, but a great appetite and passion for technological problems.
– AI enthusiast
Your application has been successfully submitted.