Sr. Product Analyst, Conversational AI
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ally and Your Career
Ally Financial only succeeds when its people do - and that’s more than some cliche people put on job postings. We live this stuff! We see our people as, well, people - with interests, families, friends, dreams and causes that are all important to them. Our focus is on the health and safety of our teammates as well as work-life balance and diversity and inclusion. From generous benefits to a variety of employee resource groups, we strive to build paths that encourage employees to stretch themselves professionally. We want to help you grow, develop, and learn new things. You’re constantly evolving, so shouldn’t your opportunities be, too?
The Senior Analyst, Digital Product plays a key role in the advancement of Conversational AI technology at Ally. The Business Analyst will support Product Owners and work closely with Technology teams and partners across lines of business to ensure a healthy, efficient, and prioritized backlog. With a focus on improving the customer experience and driving business value, the Business Analyst supports the cycle of product development and optimization in Ally’s multi-channel Conversational AI initiative.
The Work Itself
- Work with Product Owners from different line of businesses to define and document business requirements
- Work closely with Content Strategist to develop functional and high level designs
- Detail acceptance criteria for user stories prioritized by the Product Owner
- Participate in routines to drive prioritization for changes and enhancements
- Work with Analytics, Agile teams, business stakeholders and Risk partners to report on agreed upon KPIs
- Participate in Conversational AI teams’ Agile Ceremonies, supporting user story testing and acceptance within each sprint
- Assist with guidance of feedback loop for product development and improvement
The Skills You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 3+ years related experience in business or IT project management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (personal, written and presentation), demonstrating ability to both actively listen and influence
- Effective at working cross-functionally with business and IT staff
- Strong problem solving, proactive thinking and analytical skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and thorough with the ability to get things done
- Solid MS Office skills (especially PowerPoint) desired
- Collaborative team player with a positive attitude is essential
- Requirements management experience necessary and working in an Agile/Scrum environment is a plus
- Financial Services industry experience is beneficial
How We’ll Have Your Back
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. But Ally’s total compensation – or total rewards – extends beyond your paycheck and is designed to support and enrich your personal and professional life, including:
- Time Away: competitive holiday and flexible paid-time-off, including time off for volunteering and voting.
- Planning for the Future: plan for the near and long term with an industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions, student loan and 529 educational assistance programs, tuition reimbursement, and other financial well-being programs.
- Supporting your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options including dental and vision, pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions and a total well-being program that helps you and your family stay on track physically, socially, emotionally and financially.
- Building a Family: adoption, surrogacy, and fertility support as well as parental and caregiver leave, back-up child and adult/elder day care program and child care discounts.
- Work-Life Integration: other benefits including LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs.
Who We Are
Ally Financial is a customer-centric, leading digital financial services company with passionate customer service and innovative financial solutions. We are relentlessly focused on "Doing it Right" and being a trusted financial-services provider to our consumer, commercial, and corporate customers. For more information, visit www.ally.com.
Ally is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical or mental disabilities. For accommodation requests, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Ally will not discriminate against any qualified individual who is capable of performing the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At Ally, we’re focused on doing right by you and your finances.