AI Chatbot and Digital Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Primary Location Irving, Texas; Meridian, Idaho; Florence, Kentucky; Sioux Falls, South Dakota
The Project Manager provides full leadership and supervisory responsibility. Provides operational/service leadership and direction to team(s). Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge through provision of value-added perspectives or advisory services. May contribute to the development of new techniques, models and plans within area of expertise. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Generally has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness of end results and shared responsibility for planning and budgets. Work affects an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Full supervisory responsibility, ensuring motivation and development of team through professional leadership to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Responsible for the daily execution of significant projects within a focus area and resolution of complex problems or transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes.
- Full ownership for one or more processes, reports, procedures or products, and may also be considered analytical or procedural experts representing a unit or team on cross-function process or project deliverables.
- May supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees, but will not typically have formal management role.
- Manages one team (consisting of support staff and/or entry-level analysts).
- Full leadership and/or supervisory responsibilities.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area to resolve issues.
- Ensures creation of project plan and charter benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central project issue log.
- Ensures resources are assigned to project & monitor commitment.
- Ensures change control is executed throughout project.
- Identifies, documents, and understands project dependencies Identify key stakeholders who participate in project scope definition.
- Tracks actual project costs, identify variances, and reforecast project costs as needed.
- Measures project management performance against standards.
- Ensures appropriate project staffing levels.
- Establishes project communication needs and create project communication plan.
- Creates the project risk management plan.
- Partners with cross function peers to create, administer, track, and eventually close project contracts.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Additional Job Description
This position may sit at or work remotely from any US Citi Operations site
We are transforming the thinking around customer interaction and conversations and the means technology gives us to communicate whenever, wherever and as in depth as we want. As part of the North America Operations Digital Self Service team, we are seeking a talented and imaginative individual who is passionate about creating best in class digital experiences to join the team as an AI and Digital Chatbot Customer Experience and Conversation Designer.
Citi Branded Cards provides payment, credit and lending solutions to consumers and small businesses, with 54 million accounts globally. In 2020, Citi Branded Cards generated annual purchase sales of $427 billion and ended the year with a loan portfolio of $107 billion.
Citi Retail Services is one of North America's largest and most experienced retail credit solution providers of private label and co-brand credit cards for retailers. The business serves 78 million customer accounts for iconic brands, including Best Buy, Exxon, Mobil, L.L.Bean, Macy's, Sears, Shell, The Home Depot and Tractor Supply Company.
With Citi Retail Banking, our high-tech, high-touch relationship model, Citibank serves as a trusted advisor to our retail, wealth management and small business clients at every stage of their financial journey. Through Citi's Access Account, Basic Banking, Citi Priority, Citigold® and Citigold Private Client, we offer an array of products, services and digital capabilities to clients across the full spectrum of consumer banking needs worldwide.
The future of banking is all about context and by rethinking existing customer interactions and redesigning integration mechanisms; a new higher levels of customer engagements can be unlocked for greater value and brand loyalty. Successful candidates will be strategic thought-leaders and thrive in using creative, design thinking and continuous agile delivery approaches to solve complex customer challenges in a rapidly and constantly changing business environment. The position will report directly to the Vice President of Conversational AI and Automated Digital Self Service in North America Operations.
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Lead the design of customer intents from discovery to implementation and customer impact across Online Banking, Chat, 2- way SMS, Email, Letters, Statements, and IVR
- Provide advice and assistance for the Citi Retail Services Customer Service Transformation program
- Provide monthly reporting on Customer Satisfaction and Net Promoter Score
- Work with NLP analyst, Copywriter, IT / Digital development, Operations, testing, and vendor partners to assess use cases, testing scope, implementation solutioning and timing
- Work with Control, Compliance, Legal, Fraud, Risk, and the model team to identify appropriate controls and monitoring
- Provide stakeholders with updates on progress of new features, demos, and benefits these will bring to the customers
Key Demonstrated Experience and Qualifications:
- [Creative Product Design]: Operates with a ‘customer first’ mindset and designs client centric experiences end-to-end to solve inquiries via multiple channels & touchpoints. Starts with customer empathy and always includes a passion for products, down to the smallest details. Insight into how digital is impacting customer experience and industry.
- [Editorial Mindset] Expertise in web publishing, content optimization across social / media / mobile platforms , drafting memos and internal communication, copywriting and media briefs, and ability to research / predict audience preferences.
- [Fluidly Analytical]: Fluent with data and pride in creating an engaging and informative data-driven customer journey. Defines the right metrics and test cases. Interprets and make decisions from champion-challenger test results. Smart risk taking and can crisply communicate analysis and design decisions.
- [Strategic Thinker and Innovator]: Uses focused curiosity to develop strategic plans for execution. Thoroughly research and analyze opportunities and potential solutions to reduce operating expenses, derive value, and drive top line growth.
- [Influence and Execution] Has a bias for action and gets things done and can lead and influence effectively to ensure alignment between operations and technology. Develop business cases to support new products, services or enhancements as well as test and learn pilots to eventual deployment of solutions at scale.
- [Technical Aptitude] Stays up to date regarding current technology capabilities and customer experience best practices, emerging trends, and competitive landscape. Experience in e-commerce, mobile & digital servicing/engagement as well as demonstrated proficiency in leading multiple large-scale enterprise projects from inception to completion.
- [Education] Bachelor’s Degree or advanced certificate preferred in Managed Information Systems, Communications, Marketing, Business, Service and Experience Design, Journalism, or Human Centered Design
Job Family Group:
Project and Program Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Your application has been successfully submitted.