Head of Customer Success EMEA
LivePerson is a transformational force in how Brands and Consumers communicate. With over 18,000 customers including HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
The Head of Customer Success EMEA provides leadership for a team of Customer Success Managers, with an emphasis on enablement, operational efficiency, planning and scaling of the Customer Success Organisation.
The Head of Customer Success EMEA will ensure that the Customer Success team operates with excellence by developing and maintaining robust processes for the consistent delivery of Customer Success offerings, ongoing measurement of key performance metrics and continuous improvement of Customer Success capabilities, processes and skills.
You will be a key member of the EMEA leadership team, thrive on customer engagement, coaching, and really driving the success and accountability of the team.
In addition, the Head of Customer Success is a key strategic influencer and decision maker in the future state of the Customer Success organization; working closely with leadership to continuously progress the organization to become best-in-class.
The Head of Customer Success provides budget analysis, labor planning, and coordination of activities between client and company personnel. Monitors project completion from initiation through delivery to meet revenue and cost projections.
What will you own?
- Perform the direct line management and leadership function for a team of Customer Success Managers.
- Define and deliver measurement of key account metrics across the customer success lifecycle, inclusive of account health monitoring.
- Capture best practices and successes for future improvement and where ‘Get Well’ plans are required.
- Provide visibility and reporting on Customer Success performance through delivery of KPI reporting, ensuring that data is being captured and then served back in a consumable way.
- Provide visibility and reporting on Customer Success pipeline of renewal opportunities.
- Position LivePerson as experts by facilitating the delivery of continuous value to clients through the Customer Success Offering.
- Operational account planning, including portfolio allocation, account segmentation and capacity planning.
- Provide forecasting to inform broader business resourcing strategy.
- Efficient onboarding and enablement of new team members.
- All HR responsibilities relating to direct reports including leave management, performance management and ongoing professional development.
- Identify development areas and coordinates with training resources to continually develop and enable the team.
- Monitor and continuously improve key performance metrics of the team.
- Develop and implement and customer satisfaction through delivery of a robust reporting and reporting of key metrics of team success.
- Make recommendations for operational improvement within the team.
- Provide leadership and development planning for Customer Success team members.
- Develops internal processes across the customer lifecycle, such as ownership transition and changes to contractual obligations or tier.
- Maintains strong relationships with key functional areas that enable Customer Success.
What will you need for success?
- BS or BA degree, MBA with Project Management qualifications preferred.
- 10+ years in operational leadership role (corporate, sales, customer success)
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Deep experience in customer experience with understanding of measures that span customer lifecycle (SaaS-specific experience a plus).
- Ability to effectively summarise and present complex principles to an executive audience.
- Ability to effectively prioritise complex business structures; flexibility of working in an environment of sporadic operational needs with varying urgencies and adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong aptitude of anticipating operational needs and working with resources to provide results
- Demonstrated leadership, strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Proficient understanding of LivePerson’s Products & Services as well as general web-based technologies.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.