Conversational AI - Software Engineer
Conversational Engineering develops next generation AI and NLP solutions to support Apple Customers. Our mission is to maintain a comprehensive and effective support, sales & payment experience for customers around the globe. Our conversational intelligence platform is growing rapidly to support new channels and regions. We are looking for someone who can help lead the platform forward and support our new apple product introductions. You’ll be working hands-on with modern web frameworks and operational tools to support the product in all environments.
- 5+ years demonstrable experience in Software Engineering
- Expert knowledge and experience with software version control systems: SVN, GIT (GitHub/Gitlab), etc
- Experience consuming services using JSON and REST frameworks
- Experience implementing solutions that require high-availability and concurrency with low-latency requirements
- Experience with modern front-end Web Frameworks (Vue, React, or AngularJS)
- Working knowledge of network protocols, load balancing technologies, transport protocols and linux/unix system internals
- Experience maintaining automated build systems such as Jenkins
- Experience implementing continuous integration and delivery processes
- Knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience developing and operating services and infrastructure in public cloud environments (AWS)
- Strong leadership, presentation and communication skills
- Knowledgable of Web UI basics (HTML, CSS)
- Expertise with NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDB
- You’ve worked with Chatbots, Conversational AI or IVR systems
We are looking for someone who can help lead the infrastructure for our platform, and support our environment for new apple product introductions. You’ll be working hands-on with modern web frameworks and operational tools to support the product in all environments and new products releases.
Education & Experience
Computer Science degree or equivalent Engineering degree, with 5+ years of industry experience
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you are applying for a position in San Francisco, please click here.
Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more.
Apple's committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Learn more.
Apple is a drug-free workplace. Learn more.
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Managing highly scalable systems and product development
- Knowledge of Customer Support CRM solutions a plus
- General knowledge of Conversational AI & NLP
Your application has been successfully submitted.