Sr Conversational AI Content Strategist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
XD at Bank of America
At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose: to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Bank of America’s Experience Design team includes strategic, interaction, visual and motion designers, design program managers, content strategists, and design technologists who are constantly iterating, problem solving, and collaborating to create digital experiences that will help customers reach their financial goals in more customized, intuitive, innovative, engaging, secure, and time-saving ways.
Job Description: Sr Conversational AI Content Strategist
You’ll be part of building Erica, Bank of America’s conversational commerce platform. Erica is an AI-powered, voice/text digital assistant and the hub of our omni-channel conversational commerce strategy. Erica is already a breakthrough product in the financial services space, and we’re just getting started. You’ll be joining a new and growing group looking for curious, action-oriented teammates who can pivot quickly and wear many ux hats.
We’re looking for a talented content designer/content strategist to drive end-to-end product ideation and conversation design with brand flair. You’ll deliver content under tight deadlines, support your teammates with peer review/editing, and actively grow our content style guide and content inventories (voice, tone, lexicon, etc.).
- 5+ years of writing/editing experience, with some in voice, conversational UI, AI, chat or IVR
- A portfolio with content-first design examples that represent how content drives the end-to-end user experience
- A track record of applying strategy, user-centered approaches and insights to your work
- An ability to create and evolve concepts in a collaborative environment through team and stakeholder reviews; can bring new ideas to the table
- Experience delivering detailed copy decks, including edge cases, versioning and metadata
- Flawless grammar and syntax; ability to embody the brand tone and voice
- A knowledge of design principles, standards and UX best practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and complex content management systems
- Experience influencing the full customer journey, balancing grace and passion in your daily interactions with teammates, partners and senior leaders
You might be an ideal candidate if you:
- Are a self-starter with solid organization skills; you can juggle priorities and pivot quickly when requirements, priorities or schedules change
- Actively engage at all points of the product lifecycle, from concept creation to launch
- Think beyond individual design and project requirements to see the bigger picture – how your work ties into the larger ecosystem, brand voice and platform strategy
- Collaborate and build rapport with design, product and tech partners in an agile environment
- Collaborate using tools like InVision Freehand, Mattermost and Webex
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a writing-related discipline
- Project management experience
- Experience working with documentation and content management tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence, MS Office, SharePoint, etc.)
- Financial or similar industry experience
- Script writing or experience for other media such as TV/cinema/radio
- Mastery of human-centered design methodologies and rapid ideation processes such as Lean XD and Design Sprints
- Familiarity with Mac and PC
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital
1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week:
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping to make financial lives better through the power of every connection.