Sr. Product Analyst, Conversational AI (virtual work location)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The work location for this exciting opportunity is virtual. The selected candidate will work remotely and can be located anywhere in the United States.
The American Red Cross is looking for an Sr. Product Analyst to join the Innovation Team.
The Innovation Team operates like an internal start-up, focused on building disruptive solutions to drive the humanitarian mission of the American Red Cross forward. This role will be instrumental in supporting the conversational artificial intelligence practice, which includes web chatbots, Alexa Skills and Google Actions, interactive voice response, mobile assistants, and other emerging technologies. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in using cutting edge technologies to make a difference in the community.
The ideal candidate learns lightning-fast, is comfortable dealing with ambiguity, and fundamentally understands the problems that this technology aim to solve. We are looking for individuals who take ownership quickly and can successfully drive and define functional and user experience requirements with limited support from business and technical stakeholders.
We are focused on getting positive business outcomes at the fastest pace possible; a successful candidate will have an agile mindset and can drive projects forward. The individual in this role must be able to function effectively with a high degree of independence and minimal direct supervision. This is a great role for someone who is interested in the intersection of artificial intelligence and human interaction.
To learn more, please visit: https://www.redcross.org/about-us/who-we-are/innovation.html
• Define and maintain product requirements, user stories, and feature documentation, including user flows and technical documentation.
• Monitor product metrics, analyze usage data, and maintain dashboards to identify bottlenecks and opportunities for product improvements.
• Review chat and voice transcripts and conduct model training using existing tools.
• Modify user flows using Conversational AI backend tools
• Conduct testing of new and existing Conversational AI products
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to maintain and update product content and features based on business initiatives.
• Interface with external stakeholders and vendors throughout the development and testing processes.
Qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. The American Red Cross does not sponsor employment visas.
• At least 3+ years of experience in business analysis, product management, or program management.
• A strong technical aptitude and interest in conversational artificial intelligence and user experience.
• Comfortable managing and analyzing large qualitative and quantitative data sets.
• Experience with chatbots and voice activated solutions.
• Comfortable managing both the product and technical aspects of Conversational AI solutions
• Understanding of agile software development lifecycles.
• Strong attention to detail, initiative, and sense of ownership.
• Constantly willing to push boundaries, learn new things, and overcome obstacles.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline.
Essential Functions/Physical Requirements: Depending on work assignment, may require ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations; or the ability to stand, walk and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to medium weights of up to 20 pounds. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read technical information. Overall mobility is essential. May include sitting for long periods of time, driving a vehicle and working under challenging conditions.
Work Conditions: Work is performed indoors with some potential for exposure to safety and health hazards related to emergency services relief work. May travel and participate in meetings and conferences throughout chapter jurisdiction, state and Red Cross system. Because the Red Cross is a disaster response organization, staff may be asked to be on 24-hour call during period of major disaster.
For those candidates located in Colorado, the salary range for this position is: $90K +/- annual salary. Note that the American Red Cross sets salary ranges aligned to a specific geographic location in which the job or employee resides. The stated salary range in this posting is an average and may not be reflective of your individual circumstances. We will review specific salary information at the time of phone screening based upon your location.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization that creates a culture of collaboration and team spirit. We offer our employee’s a competitive salary, wide range of generous benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; 401K retirement plan with match; paid time off, holidays and floating holidays. Also, we encourage professional development and provide growth opportunities. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life’s emergencies don’t stop, and neither do American Red Cross volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit redcross.org/volunteertoday to learn more, including our most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights
Your application has been successfully submitted.