Chatbot Conversation Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Remote Office, we connect talents with global businesses. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment. We hire, develop, and retain the most talented individuals by celebrating our diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences.
We are looking for a Chatbot Conversation Designer who will work directly with one of our Australian clients. This is a full-time job. Your primary responsibility is to design and implement all routing frameworks based on the bots topic detection, also to update the conversation flow chart based on the customer requirement on a regular basis. Please see the details for more information.
- Update the conversation flow chart based on the customer requirement on a regular basis
- Develop the custom bot as well as the resolution bot to ensure the maximum coverage of the customer queries
- Meets with the CS team along with the end users to understand business needs, write requirements, conduct walkthroughs on requirement documents
- Respond back in one-to-one client queries where the bot fails to provide any solution
- Design and implement all routing frameworks based on the bots topic detection
- Review Functional Requirements to Business Requirements to ensure Technology has understood and met the end users needs/expectations
- Drive analysis of issue deflection performance for the bot in its current state, identify areas for improvement in the current status of the bot
- Innovate and discover the best ways to empower stakeholders to build awesome, engaging automated chat and voice conversational experiences
- Candidates must have their device for working Remotely during Covid-19
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (native-level English required)
- Should be an effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
Must Have Requirements:
- Hands-on experience with chatbot or voice platforms(Intercom, Tidio etc.)
- Clear idea about Natural Language Processing (NLP) and its implementation on a live chatbot
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, user research data, and industry trends
- Full Time
- 2-3 years
Work Schedule Details:
- Work hour: 06:00am - 02:00pm (GMT+6)
- Workdays: Monday to Friday
- Weekends Saturday and Sunday
- Type: Work Remotely from Home (WFH) for the time being
- Needed: Urgently
- Dhaka (Bangladesh)
Remote Office has an amazingly talented team, focused on collaboration and melding together creativity, technology, and data-driven insights. Come join us and contribute to our culture of curiosity, authenticity, and innovation!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Hire offshore team tailored for you