This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Flo, we aim to improve the health and wellbeing of every girl and woman worldwide. We help them put themselves first by giving them the space they can access the knowledge and support they need.
We're hiring for our very first Conversation Designers here at Flo Health.
This role will be responsible for the logic and scripts of Flo’s Health Assistant dialogues. Your focus will be on enabling us to have the right conversation with our users at the right time to help provide them with the best advice. You will have a flair for writing in a natural and conversational manner so that the Health Assistant embodies the Flo tone of voice.
This is a cross-functional role and you will work closely with many teams, including the Health and User Centric streams to align with the overall product strategy.
- Creating/optimising Health Assistant dialogues and any embedded content that solves a user problem or need
- Working in close collaboration with multiple stakeholders - including Medical and Legal - to ensure that our dialogues are medically trustworthy and compliant
- Producing informative yet empathetic and inclusive on brand dialogues
- Working with the Product Manager and Content Lead to identify opportunities for improvement and optimisation
- Creating descriptions, scripts and scenarios for visual
- High quality standards
- Supportive and open minded
- 3+ years of experience. Strong portfolio
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The developer of AI-powered women’s health mobile product with more than 40M monthly active users worldwide.